Monday, March 07, 2011

Movie Review: The Next Three Days



What a sigh of relief after watching mediocre movies! I loves action thrillers. Specially prison related, or escapes by innocent ppl.

The movie is about a wife that is incarcerated for murder and her husband trying to find ways to free her so that they can be a family again. The first half of the movie is a bit dragged, but the second half keeps you on your toes.

Rating: 8/10

On a side note, i watched "The Warrior's Way" and it's not even worth putting it on a separate entry. The movie sucked, which is a good reason it flopped in theaters. Don't waste your time on it.

3 comments:

  1. silverflower9:39 AM

    seriously The Warrior's Way totally sucked? =(

    I really really wanted to watch it cuz of Jang Dong Gun...

    I think I'll make some of my girl friends watch it with me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LACop9:47 PM

    Hey Bronx, I highly suggest this Korean movie i just recently watched called "I saw the devil" with choi min sik, and lee byung hun... if you haven't already seen it. It was disturbing but good... check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check it out. thankx

    ReplyDelete