Thursday, January 21, 2010

WoW Characters, PVP/PVE

I am currently playing on US-Destromath in a guild called Clockwork.  I am an officer and raid lead our 10 man ICC progression.  As of today, we've killed up to Festergut, but are stuck on Rotface until ppl lean to run to the offtank to dump the little slimes.  I salvaged the guild after many of our raiders went casual, gquit, or quit the game.  We were originally a 25 man progression guild, but now run 2 groups of 10 man ICC.

I have six 80's.  I never intended to have so many alts, but i got tired of looking at my load screen filled with lvl 50-70 alts.  Here is my current character list.  If you play WoW, come say hello.



80 Rogue - Doje
My main character.  Probably the funnest class to play in my opinion.  Takes a lot of finess and skill to master the PVP aspect of the class, but when you do - it's highly rewarding.  I predict after the recent resilience change, you will see fewer rogues in the SK-100 during S8.  Why bring a rogue for RMP when you can bring a warrior with better mobility, burst, and survivability?

Rogues are not in a good spot in PVP at the moment, which i listed out in a long thread in the WoW forums which was probably ignored.  Rogues are over budgeted on abilities with long cooldowns.  Here's a link to the post.  Oops, got side tracked there - had to vent a little.

This Rogue has a gear score over 5.6K and does over 7k dps in 10 man and 10k dps in 25 man ICC.  I was doing Rogue/Shaman/Mage during S7 but peaked out at 2200.  Our Mage has nerd rage, and wasn't that good.  Also RMS is not a good comp in general due to the fact that our Shaman gets global'ed by TSG comps.  I am in full Relentless gear, along with both T2R weapons.  I'm looking for some good team mates for S8, so hit me up if you'd like to play.



80 Paladin - Docho: Tank
Tanking is actually pretty fun.  Specially AOE tanking.  After watching some Youtube videos of prot paladins AOE tanking lvl 60 dungeons.. i just had to try it out myself.



80 Mage - Doche
I leveled this Mage because they are the kings of PVP.  Other than a prot warriors and feral druid - it's very difficult to actually beat one.   I originally made this toon for PVP, but have only been doing PVE.



I have 3 other toons that i don't play much.

80 Druid - Doj
Leveled this druid to play Druid/Warrior in 2's, but Warrior friend quit.. and i never bothered to gear him up.  I recently found resto healing fun again, so i'm doing daily randoms and we'll see how it goes.

80 Hunter - Doji
Transferred over from Mug'thol.  Was fun while it lasted.   Hunters are generally the easiest class to level due to having pets to tank for you, but they are one of the hardest classes to truly master.  One of these days i'll gear him up and experiment.

80 Death Knight - Dochu
If you bought WotLK, you must have tried out a DK.  Death Grip is so much fun with the Glyph when leveling.  However, the rune system just wasn't for me.

1 comment:

  1. Meanie3:10 PM

    Nice rant post on the wow forums

    ReplyDelete