Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tae Yeon > Hyolee?

I've been watching "Family Outing", a Korean variety show that has about 8 MC's camp out in the farmlands of S. Korea.  Hyolee is one of those MC's and you can tell how much she has aged.  She's 32 now (in Korean age) and i wonder when she plans on getting married.

I still think she's HOT.  But my interests have moved on to Tae Yeon from Girls Generation!  Corky laugh, great singing voice, and a very cute overall look. 


Has your fav. Kpop star changed over the years?  Leave a comment telling me who it is.  Next week i'll discuss some of the new girls in the Kpop industry.  Music Videos after the break:



Here are some Music Videos of recent Kpop female groups I enjoy listening to.

Girls Generation - Gee


Kara - Mister
 

Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra


2NE1 - Fire


T-Ara - Bo Peep

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:01 PM

    The biggest hyori fan has moved onto taeyeon! Good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chae yeon :D, seems to me shes improved her singing quite a lot since way back when she was a regular on xman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:41 PM

    My fav girl groups are all gone. Even the minor ones. although i do hear a s.e.s. reunion is in the works. i don't expect shoo and eugene to have changed all that much. bada might look a little older. good thing there's all the hot new ones.

    ReplyDelete