Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Romina has cancer..

Haven't updated in a while.. been pretty busy lately. Looks like i'll be busy for the next 2-3 weeks because of midterms, projects, and presentations due.

I really have to pass all my classes this semester so i can graduate. Not passing will really suck.

On a side note, i've been having a few problems with newegg and the parts they sent me.. dont' feel like explaining here, but they also haven't shipped my CPU and HSF. ugh. Getting a little upset because i expected it here yesterday.

I'm going to have to call them, and if i get bad service, time to take action. Hopefully i won't have to.

My sister got engaged, but i don't even know the guy. I have my own personal feelings about it.. i think 2 ppl should date a while longer than simply 3 months b4 deciding to spend the rest of their lives together. But i'm not the one getting married, so whatevers..

My cousin Romina is in the Hospital and she just got surgery for a tumor/cancer in her belly.. i got a call from my aunt, and said the surgery went okay. Imma have to go visit her tomorrow and ditch church.

I took a midterm today, and i think i did okay, but that's what i thought about another midterm i got back today and i got a C.. so i dunno. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment