Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Throat hurts

I've been sick since Sunday. Sunday night, i started getting a sore throat.. Monday i started getting excessively tired and bloodshot eyes. Tuesday was the worst.. i was constantly tired and just felt like sleeping. Today seems a lot better.. but still a bit sick. I think i overdid my partying last week.. my body can't handle it anymore.

Simon started working at the real estate appraisal company already.. but he keeps giving a run around to Adam. He should just be a man, and live with his decisions. If he already decided to work for another company he should just tell Adam:

"I won't be able to work with you anymore because i have already started a job with an Appraisal company. It was great working with you and here is my leaving statement"

instead i've been hearing different things from him and Adam and it's tough being a mediator. ROAR.

I'm tired.. and i have an exam tomorrow.. what am i going to do. I need to study when i get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment