Monday, September 27, 2004

Simon quits Motor Impact

I ordered a new GPU fan from newegg.com on saturday i think.. it should be here soon hopefully. The bearing fan currently on my Vid card is toast.. it makes a horrible noise.. so it's time to replace it. I'm getting a cool fan from Antec which glows blue. I heard some good review so i hope it fits nicely and doesn't give me any troubles. The extra $5 i paid for it better make a difference!

I think that's the reason i'm laggin a bit in WC.. cuz the vid card is too hot or sumthin.

I keep thinking about getting that new CC and buying the new computer. But then the contemplation kicks in cuz i could use the $3,000 to buy a motorcycle. hahaha.. shi bal. Plus i'd be in debt.. probably not a good idea. but SOOOO tempting.

Work was good today.. got my first order in from Texas, and sent a Credit application. Hopefully that'll kick me back $5,000 in retail. Dunno ..

Simon says this will be his last week working with me.. kinda sad that he'll be gone, but he says he'll be making a good $5g's a month so that's good for him. I think he needs the money more than me. I'll be staying with Adam cuz that's just me.. i feel like i learned too much from him about the business to give it up at this point.

I have my first exam tomorrow.. and it's going to suck hard. I didn't buy the book and the exam review sheet has a lot of crap covered off the books.. OOoohhh.. i better wear a hat or sumthin.

No comments:

Post a Comment