Friday, September 17, 2004

New weekly schedule

Haven't updated in a while so might as well do a little sumthin today.

I've been doing the usual schedule these days.

M - work 9-5
T - school 8-4
W - work 9-5
Th - school 8-4
F - work - 9-5

S and Sun my days off to relax or go to the swap meet with Simon.

Keeping myself busy like this is working out well for me. Although waking up so early in the morning needs getting used to.
At work, Adam hyung has been giving me a lot of good advice about life which has taught me a few things about how to set goals for my future. We cleaned up the warehouse 80%.. hopefully we'll finish it today and i can start moving towards sales on Monday.

I've been getting really tired at night time. I used to be nocturnal and sleep at 3-4am.. but now i'm so tired that i can't stay up that late. I've been sleeping at 11-12am.. which is the only way that i can wake up so early. It's funny that i've been trying to change my style a bit for the past 2.5 months. I've been growing my hair quite a bit and got it to a awkward length. I'm guessing another 2 months and it'll get to the length that i want so i can go do magic straight and layer it.
I've also been trying to loose weight for 2 months. I've lost about 10lbs.. but it's been hard surpassing that mark. I guess age has something to do with it.. cuz when i was 18.. it was so easy to change my body. Now i eat less, and work out everynight yet still no results. At least the 10lbs got rid of my double chin..

No comments:

Post a Comment