Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bronx's Six Pack Challenge Week 3

Week 3

I only worked out 3 out of the 5 days this week. Was feeling a little depressed because the weather here in Southern California just changed. I can see how Seattle has such a high suicide rate.. gloomy weather makes people depressed. The weather has cooled down significantly in the past 3 days as well. I have been consistent with my diet though. Brown rice and chicken and I think it's finally paying off. Jeans feel looser and I lost about 5 lbs this week. Now I just need to be more consistent with my work outs.

I think the best thing so far about the diet is that I don't feel bloated. Not too hungry, not too full. Eating the correct portion is so important - which is something I came to appreciate very late in my life. About 1.5x the size of your fist.

I can't believe this is already the end of the 3rd week. Technically the end of the 4th week that i've been eating healthy. I need to build more muscle before I get into the 2nd phase of the program. This last week should be a no brainer. Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment