Saturday, September 07, 2013

Bronx's Six Pack Challenge Week 1

Week 1

The original week 1 was a failure. I worked out on Monday and probably overexerted myself. The following day I was completely sore. My quads were gone and i could barely walk. I decided to take that week off. I did however eat everything I cooked on Sunday. Brown rice and chicken. 2x a day and that was all I ate.

For the past 5 days, i followed all of my training routines and they were very hard. I had to cheat on some parts because my muscles were on FIRE! I realized how out of shape my body really was and it was comforting to know that I finally decided to do this - and at the same time discouraging of how much I let go in the past year. When I wasn't working - i would go to the gym and work out for 2 hours and play soccer 2x a week. I felt healthy and was at a good 175lbs. This roller coaster ride has to stop. If... no.. WHEN i finally get the body i want; I will NEVER EVER EVER drop the ball again. It's too damn difficult to get back on the wagon.

Overall Week 1 was a success. I completed my meal plan - in addition to adding 1 egg during each meal for the extra protein. Technically this was the second week that i've ate just chicken and brown rice - and it's difficult. So many other things I want to eat... bacon.. doghnuts.. in and out.. But it's done. 11 more weeks to go.

I have not lost any lbs. No significant difference as far as I can tell - but it could be to the fact that I am probably gaining a lot more muscle (since Week 1 is for muscle building). I predict shedding the scale will come into play around week 5.

Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment