Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Dieting Rule #2: Green Tea

Some of you who have been following my diet should know that i love green tea. It's not super bitter, and it's very easy to drink with a roast aroma. I began drinking it because i read it helps with loosing weight.

During this summer, i stopped drinking it because it was too hot to even consider brewing a cup. During those 3 months, i noticed a few things. I was getting bloated in the morning, my weight loss discontinued, and i felt tired.

For the past week, (the weather here in California has cooled off) i started drinking my daily cup of green tea - and instantly felt 2 things. One, i feel less bloated - and two, i feel like i'm shedding off lbs again. Although the weight loss could be because of my new workout routine, my body does feel healthier.

Green tea in general is a great drink. According to WebMD here are some of the top reasons why you should drink it on a daily basis.

1. Powerful antioxidants
2. Fights cancer
3. Good for the heart
4. Helps loose fat

Helps you look younger, clears your skin, helps you loose weight, and keeps your heart healthy. Why wouldn't you drink it? In the morning, instead of drinking that cup of joe, why not substitute it for green tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment