Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Song of the Day: Solid - So In Love

One of my all time favorite love songs. Very soft guitar and great vocals. The lyrics are pretty good too. I think this was recorded sometime back in 96'. I am so going to sing this song in the near future.

Excuse the random picture on the video. I went nuts trying to find this song on Youtube.. and just ended up making my own to upload cuz no one else has yet. The dog is a Shitzu named Pusha (my sister's dog) when she was a puppy.



Lyrics:

이 순간 모든것이 축복해
입 맞추는 순간
너의 불어오는 향기에 내 영혼 떨려와
느낄수 있니 너의
두 눈을 이제는 꼭 감고선
너를 향하는 내 마음 느껴보렴
내 모든 온 맘으로
너를 사랑하는 나의 맘을 내 사랑아 넌 볼 수 있니

Chorus:
I am so in love(I can't go on without you)
I am so in love(I don't know what to do now)
I am so in love so in love with you

너 힘들때 생각해주렴 널 위해 서있는 나를
너의 햇살되어 따스할께 함께 해 언제나
노래할거야 끝이 없을 우리 아름다운 사랑을
혹시 니가 뒷모습을 보인데도
너를 사랑할 날들 나는 두렵지 않아 나의 이 노래를 들어보렴

Chorus:

꿈을 꿔 우리 함께 눈떠 맞이하는 이 아침을 비인자리 오늘도 아쉽지만

Chorus:

Translated:

From this moment, everything is special
The first time we kissed
The sweet smell of your perfume makes me weak
Can you feel my heart even while you close your eyes
Can you see that I love you with all my heart

I am so in love(I can't go on without you)
I am so in love(I don't know what to do now)
I am so in love so in love with you

When you are hurting, please remember i am standing here to comfort you
Even if you turn your back to me, i will always cherish our undying love
I don't fear the days we share our love, hear this song

[Chorus]

Unfortunately, you are not here when i open my eyes
So let's dream together

No comments:

Post a Comment