Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Movie Review: Unknown + Buried



Man.. Liam Neeson is such a badass! I love this guy. I first loved his acting in the movie "Taken", and now he did a pretty good job in "Unknown". The synopsis of the movie is about a scientist that goes into a comma after a car accident. When he wakes up, his life is turns upside down. Nobody knows who he is, or who he claims to be.

I would have preferred if his character had more action sequences like it did in "Taken", but even so i enjoyed the movie.

Rating: 7.9/10



I also watched "Buried". It's about a guy stuck inside a coffin. Someone recommended this video, and i was interested in how they would show 90 minutes of suspense about a guy stuck in a coffin. I must say they did an incredible job. It reminded me of the movie with Collin Farrel called "Phone Booth" - which was about a guy stuck in a phone booth with a sniper telling him what to do.

Pretty interesting movie. Very low budget. Also reminded me of 127 hours.

Rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment