Sunday, May 29, 2011

Drama Review: Sign



I've been watching "Sign" a Korean mini series drama based on CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) type of story. I'm almost done with it.. and i can't really recommend this drama. I could never relate to the characters, or feel much charisma. The story was okay, but compared to the US version of CSI - it's a cheesy copy.

Hmm.. what have i been doing this past week. Were you ever with your grandparents and heard them groan over how their knees or back ached when they walked. Well.. either i'm sore, or i'm just old. My knees felt like crap while playing basketball today. I can't move as fast i used to.

I also gained a few lbs, cuz i've been letting go lately. Eating late at night (In and Out, Taco Bell, Carl's Jr., Red Robin, etc.). I need to get back to eating right. Fighting!

I have been aggressively looking for a job now. I think i've rested long enough. Funny thing is, after i posted my resume on Monster - i got recruitment e-mails within a day.

What i've done this past year has been going mostly according to my timeline that i set for myself when i first moved to Cali. Let's hope 2011 keeps going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment