Sunday, May 15, 2011

Small bumper accident

Yesterday was a bad day for my car.

First incident was in a parking lot. Someone i know just slammed their car door against mine and gave me a small paint chip. The worst part was they tried to play it out, or was just oblivious to the fact that they hit my car. Sigh.

Second incident was after lunch on my way home, there was quite a lot of traffic on local streets. As i stopped at a red light, i looked at my rear mirror to find a driver looking down not paying attention to what's in front. I knew at that moment, she was going to hit me. I just pressed on the brake and braced for impact. There was no room or enough time for me to react. I then hear a loud screech and a bump on my car. We both pulled to the side, and the girl was very apologetic.

The bump felt bad and i thought my rear bumper would be shattered. To my surprise, both cars were fine. A very small scratch, but nothing serious. I imagine she was texting on her phone. I gave her a small lecture and told her to just go. Then she thanked me like 10 times and hugged me.. >,< Sometimes i think im too nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment