Wednesday, April 06, 2011

ETA 7 Days.. Seoul

So in about a week, i will be leaving for S. Korea. I haven't been there since 1999 when my grandfather passed away. What frightens me the most is getting lost. Why you ask? Because i will be going by myself this time, and i don't plan on tagging along with my parents on all of my adventures. I want to do those 2 days 1 night trips that they do on that TV show. But what if i get lost!

I had this guy ask me to buy him training clothes (jacket and sweat pants) from Korea. I told him to just buy it here, cuz it's likely cheaper. But then he goes on about how Korean quality is better. I dunno if i'm going to buy it for him yet.. cuz it'll probably not even fit in my bag.

One thing i really want to do is get on television! Yes,.. find out where they are filming 영웅호걸 and get on film hugging IU. HAHA. Very unlikely.

For now, the plan is to visit family, eat some bomb food, and take a small trip to scenic areas and take tons of pictures. What else should i do? Please leave a comment.

On a side note, my 6 pack is coming back into shape. I got this last 10lbs i need to shed. Goal is by June. I'm thinking i will gain a few lbs in Korea.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:07 AM

    That picture reminds me of the time when I came here to read "How to get cut in 6 months" when the article was still up. I do miss the article.

    But what to do in Korea? Well, I heard their foot massages were great (to quote a professor from UCLA, "heavenly"). If you could find a friend/peer that you haven't contacted for awhile, could probably go out to places such as amusement parks or such. I imagine even the fast food places in Korea are quite the experience!

    I do wish I were in your position. :) Best of luck and hope you have a great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anonymous. you must be old skool if u remember that article. it was posted sometime in 2000.

    ANyways, just for you i have put it back up in the Guide sections http://bronx99.blogspot.com/p/how-to-get-cut.html

    And thanks for the suggestions for Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greencolt10:24 AM

    I just got back from there. Don't worry about getting lost. Seoul has a lot of signs in English. If you want to get far away I recommend Naju, the Southernmost part of mainland Korea. They filmed Spring Sonata there.

    ReplyDelete