Sunday, March 25, 2007

Good Bye Sony DSC-P32

Welp it's time to say goodbye to my Sony DSC-P32 digi cam.. it's up on eBay for 1 cent open bid. I think i used that thing since.. 2003. Good times. Worked great but Canon just make better cameras.

I still need a pic of my Wilson total gym.. i'll post that later. I also thing i will be selling my wow account soon.. good bye WoW. Thanks to Chris and Pae for getting me hooked on that game for 10 months. Lol jk. It was fun while it lasted.



I got a leather case for my Canon Sd100.. should be arriving soon, leather OEM case i think it's the P50 model. I sold my WarIII and WarIII Frozen throne cd's today for $20.. not bad.. i spent originally $80 on both i think, but it was well worth all the dota'ing.

Enough video games, im so old!

There is this nice little shopping area near a busy intersection and next to a High School that has open slots, opening a subway there would be such a nice investment.. i should hurry up and try to make it happen.

Today was heart traumatic day.. i think love sometimes doesn't prevail because of stubborn parents.. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment