Thursday, March 29, 2007

Canon SD100 CCD Malfunction

I've been working out.. feels good. I walk/run about 2 miles a day and do 15 minutes of sauna to sweat off a good work out. Im doing weights and hopefully in 2-3 months i will loose enough weight to get back into some of my pants.

On another sad note, the SD100 got the ccd malfunction. It's a little chip inside the camera that has a known issue. I contacted Canon, and they will be repairing it for me at no cost.. wee.. but i won't have a camera for a month while they fix it. They know about the problem, but they aren't trying to do a major recall.. instead they let the consumers get the problem first, and contact Canon before they do anything. I feel bad for (who knows how many) ppl that probably just threw away the camera thinking it was broken.


My Sony DSC-P32 is on ebay up to $80. HAH and there's 1 hour left. I bought that thing for like $50 2 years ago on ebay too hahahah.. wait.. i think it was $50.. i forgot.

Well that's that.. i gotta do laundry! crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment