Friday, March 16, 2007

70 Rogue For Sale

Today was actually a good day.

I put up my Wow rogue for sale on craigslist.. nobody has contacted me yet.. maybe the price is too high?.. oh i dunno. I haven't played in the last 2 days which is a start.. i feel good. Im actually hooked watched the Sopranos. I got Season 1-6.. weee .. man makes me hungry watching all those Italian cuisines.. makes me wanna be a chef sumtimes.



I have also started my diet and working out today. Feels good. Gotta go back tomorrow and for the next 6 months work my way up huh? Tomorrow it's aerobics at 12pm.

My camera stuff should be in the mail soon.. yay, i get to play with a new toy. Once i loose weight im going to take tons of pictures.

Anyways, if u haven't already, try Cheesecake Factory's "Rigatoni" with the garlic tomato sauce. It's sooo good im craving it right now.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment