Monday, September 12, 2005

Great America with Sunny

Oh what a great freakin weekend.Went to visit my GF and had a great time.

Went up north for the weekend.. went to Great America, Santana Row, ate at Magginano's Little Italy.. etc. etc.. driving back was not so good.. although it took 4 hours and 45 minutes (i was going 95mph average).. but i was so tired.. sleepy all the way home.



I know for a fact that that it's 367 miles from my house to San Jose. And i can go w/o stopping for gas. The only reason i would stop would be to pee..

On the way back.. there was this SUV that was going 105mph so after thinking about it for a minute i decide to chase it and follow it. If i was to get caught .. i was hoping it was gonna be him instead of me. After that one minute i kept going 100mph to catch up to him to no avail.. he was gone! I kept trying to catch up to him but he was no where in sight. Sigh.. i didn't wanna go 150 just to catch him.. so i figure his ahead of me going 100+.. so if there is a cop he'll get pulled over first. Haha.. so i was more confident going at my speed..

I sold my V1.. so i didn't have any protection but it's ok. I still don't like the 5 hour drive.. it's crazy long when your by yourself and i plan on taking a plane next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment