Thursday, September 15, 2005

J&C Import Fail

Been watching this new drama called "Ressurection".. the girl in it is very cute.. :)

I'm half way through it.. just a lil more to finish.

Today, i ended up going back to J&C Import to fix my car because they fucked up and broke one of the hoses that runs the oil to the exhaust and intake. Ugh.. i was leaking oil so bad. Good thing i popped the hood and tested a few thing here and there and noticed it. My oil was at the edge of the dipstick.



Fuckers. The head mechanic made one his apprentice do the work while he "supervised".. or sum shit like that. I know that guy did a half-ass job and i was pretty pissed. Had to drive 1 hour to North Hollywood again.

I'm pretty sure the timing belt was done correctly.. everything on the car runs fine. I'm just worried about another leak though.. i gotta go to work tomorrow and check for leaks and whatnot. I tested it a little today - and saw one drop of oil on the floor when testing while idling.. hopefully that was just left over oil that was dripping.

Gosh.. if i still have a leak somewhere.. that's going to suck so bad.. ugh. WHY?? WHY ME!!?

I want a new car.. i actually dont want an expensive car. Even thought about a Camry! haha.. i just want someone that doesn't break.

No comments:

Post a Comment