Thursday, October 30, 2003

Inspired

Haven't felt like blogging lately. Yong used to sing, "I have drama in my life".. ahha in a fob tone which was funny. I sing that song these days. I DON'T WANT DRAMA! GO AWAY!

I remember back in the days, i would sit in front of the computer for hours.. chatting.. and wouldn't miss a beat of ppl who wanted to converse. But these days, i'm either playing a game that fills my entire screen - or watching tv on my bed, so someone says, "Hi".. and when i dont' respond, they log off. -__-; if you are one of those persons.. i apologize it was NOT intentional.

Yong came over the other night.. it was fun seeing him again. Also nice to have someone @ my crib to hang out with overnight. We ate Ramen the first night, and Boba and PC Bang. It was good times. 2nd night we had some really good KOrean BBQ, Boba again, and talked about the good old days..

I got some new inspiration to do well in school.. it's funny how the least likely ppl will inspire you sometimes. I stayed all day in school today studying. WOW.

I wanna go to Halloween Haunt @ knotts berry farm..

No comments:

Post a Comment