Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Corny Poem

It's been a long time seen I've been out to LA.. I've been just working hard these days studying and working at BR. I guess not partying around has given me a lot of time to think and just reminisce about the past. I came around a zipped file that was in my computer for a while. A memory i have been trying to forget. But i realized that instead of forgetting i should leave it at that.. a good memory.

During the days that i was in total uncontrollable love, i got a weird emotion of poetics. I wrote a poem for a girl once.. it was the only poem i have ever wrote for a girl - and i wish to write it here and share it with some of you.
--------

If i was the earth,
i would write love songs in the sand

If i was water,
i would cool you with my soothing touch

If i was fire,
i would burn forever to keep you warm

If i was the sky,
i would use the clouds to powder our love

If i was nothing but a man,
i would undo myself to be with you

But i realize i'm not just a man
because i'm with you.


----

I did some pretty corny stuff back in those days. i sorta miss them while other times i think it was just silly. Who would have known it would have came to this. These korean dramas i've been watching have been giving the motivation to become a more charismatic person. "bun ee gee it nun namja"

Two of my co-workers quit the other day.. Raul and Eric.. whom i was pretty close with. I will miss them since they made my day go by faster @ work. There's a lot of new ppl at work these days after we finished our holiday hiring. Some of them seem to be coo while others are pretty stuck up.

I'll try to update more frequently.. i forgot half the things that happened during the past few days.. hmm.. wait, nothing happened - which is the reason i don't remember anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment