Monday, October 20, 2003

I want to be a success!

I've been procrastinating. I need to start on that damn essay. I went to VR for the first time in a while yesterday and it was same'o same'o. Nothing changed.. still the same scene with the same ppl. I realized once again why i stopped going. I think the best times to go clubbin is on a special occasion with all your friends. A batch of guys isn't much fun.

Other than that, i have been thinking about my life - and how maybe i should drop out of College and use the time i have to start a business, help my dad's business, try to get hired as a college drop out, or move back home and leech off my parents. Haha.. i dunno. You know those success stories you watch on TV? Those ppl just decided on something spontaneously and did it. Like one guy went from Texas to LA with $100 bucks on his pocket and became a millionaire by taking some chances. These ppl just had nothing to loose.. and lived life by it's last string. I wanna be a success story. But i'm so lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment