Monday, November 10, 2003

Third Leg Syndrome

Had a drink with James today.. cuz nobody else would pick up their phones. Pae doesn't call me anymore.. i usually have to call him to figure out if he wants to do anything. He says he doesn't call me cuz i usually reject his offers.. but i think other wise. His been hanging out with Judy a lot these days.. it's better for me to let him have his fun. Being a third leg is the worst case scenario. I wonder if i had a girlfriend - i would spend all my time with her and leave my friends in the exhaust pipe. Who knows.. never had a gf that lasted more than 3 months so i wouldn't know.

The drama between me and Simon is over i think.. apparently Jinah (his gf) told him sum stuff that upset him. Most of it is bs.. totally made up BS to get some heat off her shoulders. Using me as leverage and get her way in things. But why "use" me.. i have only been nice to her. Dumb bitch. Girls are useless.. if i haven't said it yet.. i'll say it again - i give up on girls. I think living on my own is good enough for me right now.

I'm ranked like 270th in the world for Warcraft III FT for 3v3 random team game. That's pretty damn good. I think i'm going to start playing 1v1 solo.. 3v3 is all about how lucky u are what kind of teammates you get.

I should go shopping tomorrow for food.. and get a video. y3ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment