Monday, November 10, 2003

Ironing Dress Shirts

i did some shopping today.. got a tree coat hanger. I dislike folding clothes at home cuz i do it all day at work. So i usually just lay it around the floor.. and it doesn't work for me since i'm so organized. Hence, i got it so i can hang it on a stick rather than lay it on the floor.

I also got a board + iron. I'm trying to iron my clothes after washing them cuz they are so wrinkly. I always wondered why it took my mom so long to give me my dress shirts back - it's cuz she was too lazy to iron them. haha.

I also got a weight scale -.. i'm going to keep track of my weight every week and try to set goals for myself. Currently, i'm at 188lbs. I plan on a goal of 160. that's 28lbs in the next 6 weeks. W00T FIGHTING! or PHAI TING (korean sty-o).

No comments:

Post a Comment