Sunday, June 29, 2003

Scarface.. Dissapointing

Yesterday i watched Braveheart and Scarface. Braveheart brought back some good ol memories. Gosh.. William gets backstabbed TWICE!!! doh!.

Scarface got some very good reviews from my friends so i watched it - but it didn't come towards my expectations. Maybe cuz there are so many drug related movies.. i sorta expected everything that happened in it. I like those movies that keeps you guessing.. like "Matrix 1" was good cuz you never knew what was going to happen.

Today - i came home really late. um like 2pm to be exact. I spent the night at my friend Humbe's house cuz i didn't have a ride home. I think last night was wack - but can't complain cuz i was drunk and made it a little better. Couple things happened that i didn't like.

1. Ppl kept wanting to go home. If you want to go home - that's coo, but i don't think there is a need to ruin everyone's mood by acting all pissed off. I mean, if there was really something that happened that night that bothered you, i think the ppl involved should talk about it. I guess the group needs to start planning ahead by actually counting heads and rides. And ppl who need to leave early or want to leave early should come by themselves or meet up in LA so nobody gets stranded.

2. Ppl were drunk - and some of these ppl got violent! Haha.. i mean amongst friends! There is no need for that - we are all on the same side.

3. Ppl got selfish.. i'm not going into details about this. But Peter, u know what this is about. It's becoming a tradition that whatever we think it's going to be.. never is.

Dang.. i don't have anyone to see movies with cuz most of my friends already watched it with other ppl. Doh!.. Yeah yeah.. please no pity. I mean - if ppl don't wanna invite me to watch a movie i'll just rent it on DVD right? Haha.. gotta keep my head up. Movies to watch:

1. Too Fast Too Furious (yes i know it sucked - but i watched the first one already)
2. Hulk (i'm a comic book fan)
3. Charlies Angels 2 (ooh.. 3 hot girls..)
4. Italian Job (more cars)

I was thinking: when somebody compliments you - shouldn't you be humble and not acknowledge the comment? I think this is the case in Asian cultures. But i think it gets freakin annoying when someone compliments you and u deny it.. they keep nailing you with the same subject for the rest of the night. Oh and even worse is when they start torching themselves by saying how they can never be you - and want you to teach them how to become you. Confusing huh? yes. i know.

The idea that guys are more evil than girls has existed forever. Girls are supposed to be more faithful and wutnot. But i think through out the centuries.. it has always been close to equal. Both male and females have their share of cheating, lies, and deceit. Um.. i just thought of a nice sentence but forgot it. OH well.. i'll leave this thought here.

Wow.. i've been having so much free time i think about some weird stuff. I left Pae a message asking if he got home okay.. but he didn't call back... I wonder why.....

I have this itch to update bjunkyard.. i shall do it tomorrow since i have nothing else better to do. Oh yeah.. i'll go work out tomorrow as well. WOW SO EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment