Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Flava You're an Idiot

Please read my last post, and the comments. Apparently i have ppl still viewing this blog. I don't know who u are flava - but this blog is my own creation and i don't' plan on running any sort of spell check before i publish my entries. Why? Because i could care less how many typo's i have since it's not an English paper. If you come here to criticize my grammar.. i think you're in the wrong place.

I told myself i would update this place more often.. but i haven't been doing many things on my list:

1. Work out at the Gym.. so tough to get back on track.
2. Update this blog
3. Update bjunkyard one of these days..
4. Go back to the Bay
5. Stop wasting money on alcohol.

hah.. i'm watching this stupid infomercial about sum stupid product. Damn these late night infomercials.
Banana has been scheduling me for very late shifts.. so my sleeping habits have been screwed. I sleep at noon and work at night. Pae's bday is this friday - i wonder what he has planned. Nothing much going on these days because all i do is work.. and sleep.. and play warcraft 3. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment