Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Finding a Job

Woke up around 9am because Pae's mom was asking me where he was.

"Where is Pae?"
"I think his at court"

moment of silence.. er.. okay.

Pae comes home soon after.. and tells me he got an extension for his Jury Duty to December. We play some computer games - he washes Christy's car.. we ate lunch.. and now i'm writing this little update.
Oh yes..i also called the Electric/Gas company and ordered my stuff for the 23rd. I should have electricity and gas by the time i move in on the 24th. $80 deposit + $10 handling fee.. geezuz. Remember back in the days when your parents paid all the house bills? And you believed that water, gas, and electricity were all free.. like the roaming air we breath? Haha.. well the hard reality hit me flat on the face from nowhere.

It's time to call BR and ask for the manager. [i just called.. and guess what. The manager isn't there.. funny how his never there]. and also call CyberSonic and cancel those damn toothbrushes they keep sending me.
I also have to call the phone company.. but i think i'll do that after i move in.

Pae wants to go to a mall - .. i should take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment