Saturday, August 24, 2002

No Keys to Apartment

Doh.. missed yesterday's date to post on the 23rd by 30 minutes. Well it still feels like it's the 23rd to me.. althought technically it's the 24th.

I didn't do much today.. er.. yesterday. I woke up around 1pm.. tried to upload files to the new server for bjunkyard. The followed up by going to my new apartment complex to pick up my keys. After i arrived there - the manager was not there. Nothing new there - cuz she's always not there. So i waited for 30 minutes and she finally came.. and i get the following sentence, "Um.. i dont have the keys ready for you yet".. DOH!

She explains to me that the workers haven't finished refurnishing the studio because they started the job late. They still have to redo all the locks and bolts so the master key wasn't ready. She assured me however, that it would be ready by tomorrow when i move in. So fine - that's coo since the apartment is on the way towards Cerritos mall. I leave and head towards the mall where i had to pick up my schedule for next week. I arrive and talk to the role manager and get a tour of the mall.. it's a pretty small store compared to the banana at valley fair.. their stock room is the same size as the men's shoe stock room in valley fair. That doesn't bug me though, cuz i need the job and the money right now. I will probably look for a more tech (high paying job) after i settle in and know more about this new place.

I then go over to my aunts place in Cerritos which is literally 4 minutes from the mall. I play with my little cousin who is 9 months old and got to eat a bunch of food.
I later met Pae that night to go eat with his co-workers but ended up just having a coke cuz i was so full. We came home - and out of the blue Susan called me and we talked for almost 2 hours.. then talked to my mom about how i was doing. I was pretty happy when my mom told me she "really really misses me".. hehe.. never heard her say that before. It's a nice feeling to be loved/missed.

It's also funny how i was talking to a few of my friends and they all tell me to watch out for Cerritos girls cuz they're all psycho's. And when i ask them in what way, they always tell me i have to find out myself because they can't put it in words. Hmm.. i figure i should just stay away from them period.

No comments:

Post a Comment