Tuesday, August 20, 2002

No Money..

Just got back from Costa Mesa.. went to the mall there which is in Orange County.. and boy - it was pretty depressing when i shopped around because everything was so expensive. I first went into Gucci.. and noticed everything in there was at least 100 bucks. Some lady kept following me and Pae around explaining everything to us about each product - which deserved an A+ customer service.. but made me kinda nervous since i knew i wasn't going to buy anything. I figure next time i go in there - i better know that i will be coming out with a shopping bag.

We didnt' even bother checking Ralph Lauren, and Armani since it would be a waste of time looking at things we couldn't afford. We came outside, and i called BR at Cerritos - and to my suprise, the store manager there was well aware that i wanted to transfer and told me everything has worked out - and some paper work would have to be transfered. I work next Sunday which is the 25th.

Things seem to finally be working out for me.. everything is going smoothly. [Knock on wood]

----

Just came back from NEXT in Gardena i think.. it was coo. Me, Pae, and Yong Nuna (pae's sister) went.. had some good food (Tofu Kimchi, Gyoza, Odeng, 3 bottles of soju). I'm not that buzzed, but it's right at the time when you start feeling good.. hehe. I have a few pictures.. but dont' have a server to post them on. That's about all i did today..

No comments:

Post a Comment