Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Diet Tip #7

Find motivation.

Be it a picture, or maybe someone you want to impress. Maybe you just want to look good for yourself. In any case, you will need a motivation to stick through it. It's hard not being able to eat junk food - or sleeping in.

My current motivation is something I encountered at 24 Fitness sauna. Two Asian guys walked in, and they were ripped. Probably 5% or less body fat. They were talking about food and sharing each other's diet tips - when one of them said:

"Doesn't your gf love Italian pasta? You should take her to this place downtown, they have awesome pasta."

"No, I'm never eating carbs and killing my diet. Not even for my GF."

Harsh? Maybe a little extreme. Cheating once in a while wont' kill you. But it was his determination and discipline that impressed me. He knows what he wants. He wants to stay ripped like a mother, so he won't eat carbs - or go to restaurants that will tempt him even for his GF.

When I feel like eating my Drunken Noodles from Thai BBQ - I always remember this guy and get the Chicken breasts out of the freezer. :)

Happy Dieting.

No comments:

Post a Comment