Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Diet Tip #5

Eat chicken breasts.  Its all about animal protein.  For the past 6 months I felt as if I had hit a plateau and couldn't shed anymore lbs.. the scale was actually moving in the wrong direction.  I was counting calories and simply eating rice and noodles to a max of 1500 calories.  That was the problem.  I wasn't getting leaner because my body wasn't taking in enough protein.  Sangchun and Kim Jong Gook have a similar diet consisting of fish and chicken breasts and you can tell it works for them.

A single chicken breast has about 150 calories (10 from fat) and avg of 20-30g of protein.  It will help your body loose the fat and get leaner muscle mass. 

I have tried this diet for only 2 weeks and I already see results particularly around my lower waist and sides.  If you think you've hit a plateau I would strongly recommend trying this out.  My current diet consists of chicken breasts, fish, and boiled eggs.  I do cheat once a week but I try to minimize the effects by exercising an additional hour after a night of binging.

3 comments:

  1. great tip hyung! now where to get those chicken breasts everyday??

    and what about an additional glass of protein shake everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO TO COSTCO OR WHOLE FOODS AND BUY A BUNCH. 12 PIECE PACKAGES ARE ONLY $6. YOU WILL GENERALLY EAT 4 PIECES A DAY, 2 LUNCH, 2 DINNER. ALSO MAKE SURE U ARE EATING BROCOLI AND SALAD FOR FIBER.

    COOK THEM ALL IN THE MORNING AND CARRY THEM IN A SEAL CONTAINER.

    CONSIDERING YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO GET SKINNIER, PROTEIN SHAKES IS GOOD TOO. YOU CAN ALSO MIX IN SOME COMPLEX CARBS LIKE YAMS, WHOLE WEAT BREAD OR BROWN RICE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALMOST FORGOT, USE OLIVE OIL INSTEAD OF CORN OIL TO COOK. MY COOKING METHOD IS SIMPLE.

    OLIVE OIL
    1/4 CUP OF WATER
    GARLIC SALT
    SEASONED SALT

    WARM THE PAN, PUT OLIVE OIL, DEFROST CHICKEN AND PUT IT IN THE PAN, ADD GARLIC/SEASONED SALT, PUT A LID OVER IT SO ALL THE JUICES DON'T EVAPORATE. ADD A 1/4 CUP OF WATER TO ADD MORE FLAVOR JUICE AND DOESN'T BURN/STICK THE CHICKEN TO THE PAN. COOK FOR ABOUT 10-15 MIN.

    ON THE SIDE I BOIL SOME EGGS. TAKES 15 MIN TO FULLY BOIL AN EGG.

    ReplyDelete