Wednesday, January 11, 2012

31

It's official.

I am 31. It also started off with a BANG. So much to do these days, yet so little time. I have particularly been neglecting this blog and i apologize if that has ruined anybody's daily entertainment. I still can't believe i wrote over 200 blogs last year. Not sure if i can keep up with that pace 2 years in a row.

My lil cousin has this cool little talent with beat boxing. We may make some funny videos and post them up later.

I forgot to mention, but i watched the new Sherlock Holmes movie and it was pretty good. I was spoiled my Mission Impossible, hence my rating will be 7/10. Def. worth watching though. Robert Downey Jr. is my fav. US actor. Also, there is a TV show in UK called "Sherlock" that is a spinoff the same Sherlock Holmes that Downey Jr. portrays. Each episode is 1 hour 30 minutes making it sorta like a mini movie. If you haven't already, go to EZTV and download it. Season 2 episode 1 was particularly good.

Ever catch yourself talking in an un-ordinary accent after watching something on the tube? After watching Sherlock, i started speaking with an English accent for about 30 minutes and i couldn't stop. Lol.

Everyone make some new year resolutions? I didn't. I generally am not able to keep them, so I decided to just be happy on a day to day basis. #1 on the list is shopping. A really nice pair of jeans and a winter coat are in order.

I took a bunch of pictures during Dec. Jan. that are sitting on my SD Card. I hope to share them soon. So far 2012 has been good. No major dramas. However, no drama = no blog = sad visitors.

I will conclude this post with a short joke.

A man asks his friend "What kind of girls do you like?"
His friend replies, "I like German girls"
The man asks, "Why?"
The friend replies, "Because they are gutentite"

No comments:

Post a Comment