Saturday, October 09, 2010

Ahhh.. My Back..

Am I that old already?  Haven't hit 30 yet, but my muscles and back feel like 80.  For the past month i've been struggling with a bad back.  I think it started when i fell during soccer and didn't heal for the longest time.  When it started getting better the pain came back.  I think it's mostly healed again though.

Played basketball today and at least i haven't completely lost my touch.  I can still do my Tim Hardaway cross dribble and make my jump shots.  However, i'm so sore right now. 

My mom is coming to visit me from Korea on the 27th and we'll both be flying to Milwaukee Wisconsin to visit my sister and brother in law.  I haven't been there yet so i wonder if there's any interesting things to do.  I'll try to take lots of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment