Monday, June 07, 2010

Song of the Day: Miss S - What is Love?

It's been a while since i blogged.  There have been quite a few deaths in my vicinity the past weeks.   I lost a really awesome friend Nancy by cancer.  I found out my cousin's younger brother committed suicide by jumping in front of a moving train.  Another girl i know also committed suicide by hanging herself in a hotel room.  It's so sad when you hear about suicide or death by illness.  I didn't know about what was going on with any of those people.. and had i known i wish i could of been able to make a difference and changed their lives.

The saying, you don't really know what you have until you lose it has significant meaning in these types of situations.

I've been playing soccer 2x a week.. and bought myself some cleats.  However, i have been getting injured!  My groin hurts, my big toe was stepped on 4x now and it turned purple, and my rib cage is ringing in pain.  However, i do notice that contact sports truly help building a new physic.  I now just need to recover so i can play better.  I remember back when i was in my teens i could fly around from mid field.. but its hard to do now.

I already posted 2 songs by Baek Ji Young that mirrored my love life.  Now i found another one.. it's an old song but here it is in case you haven't heard it.  I'm too lazy to write a lyric translation so please go search for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment