Thursday, April 15, 2010

24 Fitness

So, i got a 24 Fitness membership yesterday.  Can't really haggle with those guys anymore.  They say, this is the promotion we have, and the only promotion we offer (take it or leave it).  Kinda brutal from the old days when you could bring the price down.  Currently the promotion is no yearly contract.  Just $30 month to month.

The plan is to work out everyday while i'm out of a job.  Today Pae and I ran a mile, lifted weights, swam, and did some steam room action.  It was a satisfying work out, and my body is thanking me right now.

I also went to the DMV today.  Waited 2 hours - only to find out it took 5 minutes to do the paperwork, fingerprinting, and picture taken.  Next time, it's either going to be an appointment or go to Westminster DMV.  I got my license renewed and changed my address/name.

Next i went over to Sports Authority and bought some work out clothes (Body Armor), Nike basketball shoes, swimming goggles, and a backpack.

Things are progressively getting settled down.  Life is looking on the upside.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:48 PM

    Whoa... i used to come to bjunkyard a loooong time ago, and just decided to punch in the URL and it still exists, in blog form now i guess. I don't know if you remember me, I actually ran into you on campus at CSULB once... hooked you up with a couple movie tickets... haha dude hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete