Monday, April 14, 2008

Fixing My Broken Desktop PC

So.. not much has been going on other than settling down here in New York.

I bought a cheap ol video card from Best Buy.. but guess how much it was.. $100! omg.. what POS card for $100!!! So i just wanted to see if anything else on my Desktop was broke.. and behold! it was indeed only the video card that broke. So everything else is ok.. which means the HTPC project is still on.


I've been shopping on eBay for a $20 video card.. i keep getting outbid.. stupid losers. I gotta buy the case from newegg soon. I also bought a new wireless kb+mouse from yesasia. I had some credit saved up and got $5 off using a code and it came to just enough so that i didn't have to pay anything out of my pocket.

Things to buy:

HTPC Case from newegg
New speakers
Wireless headphones?
DVI female to HDMI adapter
RCA cables?
Wireless Router
Wireless USB hub
Notebook stand
LCD TV 42" 1080p
Video card

No comments:

Post a Comment