Sunday, April 06, 2008

New Adventure in New York

A new adventure starts. Im in NY for those of you who haven't heard. I got here Thursday and spent the majority of the weekend getting settled in and furnishing the place. I'll post pics once i get them off the camera. actually let me do that while i type this..

Pictures after the break.











There.

So i spent close to $1500 on necessaries and furniture this past week.. grr.. so much money!
I still need to buy an HDTV which will be like 8 bills+

Whatever you do, don't buy sofa's, bed mattress, or sofa bed's from IKEA.. rip off for cheap quality. You can spend your money better at your local corner furniture stores. IKEA is only good for cheap desks and  wine glasses. bleh. RIP OFF!

I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment