Thursday, April 12, 2007

Korean Ring Tones Free!

Well, big news first, i got my PSC-50 canon leather case today, only to find it on ebay for $15 shipped! i paid $23.. damn it! I overpaid 8 bucks. Sad. GGRRRR... i don't like overpaying.

In other news, my collar stays came today, they are a little fragile which i didn't expect. I hoped they would be more heavy and sturdy.. but no.. it's a piece of metal with silver coating and bends easily.. ugh. I'd take a picture to show it, but Fedex came this morning and i didn't hear them so they will be back tomorrow with my SD100! I hope the LCD is fixed, cuz their e-mail said it was.


The lady who bought my DSC-P32 hasn't left a feedback.. but i know she got the camera.. hope she's enjoying it.. bleh.

What else.. Naruto is out.. but still downloading it.

If you like Korean ring tones, go here:
http://pdeco.naver.com/pdeco/premiumbell/PreBellList.asp?nGCode=3&searchCode=1

It has some cool 엽기ring tones.. you can play it, and if your phone allows, record it live and use it as your ring tone.. no need to pay! muhah.

The past few days i've just been working out and chillin. Im trying to get an office job.. kinda gave up on the Subway idea.. i don't think it fits me ATM. I have a meeting with an ex-co-worker on Monday for Ramen at Ryowa. I wonder how much they will offer me.
I also played bball with Tim and Peter a few days back at Ortega and met an old high school buddy Ben.. pretty funny cuz i couldn't recognize him at first.

Im re-doing my resume.. and its taking time.. ugh.

I got a lot on my mind.. so confused when your thinking for 2 people. Compromise is good - but when someone has to give up something it can bite you in the ass later you know? I gave up this for you and look at what my life is now kinda thing.. wtf. Is this like a lose lose situation?

My thoughts on this is so jumbled up it's hard to put it into words. Let me try:

  • 1. She wants to get out of the house. Does not want to live with parents
  • 2. She wants to move to LA
  • 3. She wants to get a phd in music and the only schools are in southern california nothing up here in the bay
  • 4. That will take 3 years of more school - and she will be able to teach kids who are doing music professionally. She can also hold recitals professionally and be more famous.
  • 5. She had options to go to other school around the US, but chose Los Angeles cuz it's close to San Jose
  • 6. She has the option of staying here in the bay and creating a studio of her own and teaching kids for $60/hour working 25 hours a week. A nice chunk of $6k/month. Has free times in the morning and could probably Pioneer. But she wants to finish school and get her phd.
  • 7. I want her to take the latter and stay here.. 3 more years of school and living long distance is gonna be hard.
  • 8. I also want her to follow her dreams and become a professional and live her life without regrets. I don't want her giving up anything because of me and regretting it later in life.
  • 9. She's been hitting she wants to get married before she's 35.. Then it hit me.. 35? That's another 9 years away.. wtf. I dunno if i wanna be tied down to a long distance relationship for 9 years, that would suck.
  • 10. I get a feeling sometimes, she's doing all of this on purpose so that i would stop her and take charge and tell her not to go. But i could be wrong. She strongly said today she didn't want to teach little children or open up her own studio right now..

I dunno i guess that's all the thoughts in my head right now. WTF.. so complicated. Nothing is falling into place.. it's like Tetris but all the blocks are falling onto each other in a straight line with holes everywhere. I'm so lost.

Maybe if the end of the world was tomorrow, a lot of worry would vanish.. oh how i hope the end would come. Lord, please let thy kingdom come as you intended - let it come let it come. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment