Friday, April 27, 2007

Job Interview and Car Wash

Today was a long day..

First went to Brisbane for my 2nd interview with FIM. I think it went okay.. but i don't have high expectations. I don't think the director there really liked me.

Came home and had taco bell.. and went to autozone and bought $40 worth or car cleaning products.


1. Wax
2. Applicator pad
3. Wash mitt
4. Wash sponge
5. Tire shine
6. Mcgueiars Claybar
7. HiTech Wax
8. Carwash soap

Took 3 hours, but all was worth it.

A) Wash car
B) Use wet terry cloth to wash inside of the car and all door hinges and panels
C) Dry and wash windows with windex
D) Apply coats of touch up paint
E) Apply clay bar to hood, roof, trunk
F) Apply wax, and wipe off

I guess i could have clay/wax the whole car, but i just didn't have enough energy for that. I just did the 3 spots that gets the most sun. I'll probably do them another time.
The bumpers I also left out primarily because they are in really bad shape.. lots of dust particles inside the paint.. i'll probably do those at a later time as well.

I have all these stupid paint chips on my hood! Lowered car, doesn't help much when driving on the freeway and having debris hit your car at 80mph. I touched it up .. but it's gonna need a new paint job.

I have been thinking about selling the lude, and buying a 2000 Lexus GS400 for like $15,000. But i dunno.. after washing it today i began to like the lude again.. haha. I will eventually have to part with it.. just not yet. The parts of the car i wax feel sooooo smooth! y3ah! Getting ready for the summer heat and protect the car's paint.





On another car note, i was driving on San Tomas Expressway and was tailing another car in front of me doing 55mph on a 45. When suddently out of NOWHERE, a cop pulls behind the guy in front of me and pulls him over. Im pretty sure the cop was hiding and used a radar gun, and i just happen to be lucky he tagged the guy in front of me.. whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment