Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blogging.. Life.. Boredom..

Oh my little blogger.. that rhymes with little booger.. oh so how much i have not missed thou.

For some reason, haven't really felt like blogging anything lately. I used to love writing events that happen in my life here - but these days i've been actually more lazy than i ever was. Writing seems like a task than something i enjoy. Maybe it's because i don't go to school anymore.. maybe it's cuz i don't have to write essays and term papers anymore. Who know, but for whatever reason - writing is a bore.



Interestingly enough - not too many people in my vicinity even have blogs or write them. Or the ones who used to write them often just stopped or closed their accounts. The only person i know who has a very up to date blog entry is Beno..

So what should i write about today? Should i whine some more about how much life is sucking or should i write about past events.

Nothing new has happened recently - i've been working everyday from 6am to 6pm.. work on Saturday sometimes.. then i go home and watch TV for a lil bit until Pae comes online and we play Dota for about 2 hours.. then i chat with my gurl and go to bed. Wake up at 5am and do the same thing over again. Life sucks huh? Maybe if my gf lived closer to me then it wouldn't be as boring, id figure out more interesting things to do with her during my free time instead of playing dota.

The past week i spent wee hours of the night watching Japanese anime that Pae gave me. He gave me about 5 Cd's - which is about 25 hours non stop of anime. That was entertaining.. those Japanese artists sure know how to make cartoons. Can't compare with these horrible American cartoons you watch during Saturday mornings.

Company hasn't been doing so well lately - but i have a feeling it'll be ok. If not i do have backup plans so not worrying too much. I thought about moving back home with my folks and save money on rent and maybe rest for a month or two while looking for a tech job. Living in the bay area might not be such a bad thing considering i've lived there for like 15 years and it feels like home sweet home sometimes.

Did i mention in Sept. i will be Kevin's and Ofra's best man? Hmm.. i should prepare for that soon. Not sure what to do as a best man during an American wedding. I wanna throw him a bachelor party but Ofra is against it so it's probably not gonna happen.

Meeyoung wants to meet up with Elis and have a drink.. keeps naggin on when i'm going to SJ. Mom is naggin.. Kev is nagging, gf is naggin.. i guess i should go up soon and visit everyone. So many ppl to see yet i wonder if i can do it all in 2 days, since i will only have sat. sun. to kick it if i was to go up.

Haven't gotten paid in the last 2 months. Boss says his out of funds. I totally understand and i told him it's not a big deal. I've been using the money i saved up for a motorcycle in living expenses and that's almost gone. I hope i get paid soon.. or i may really have to move back home or something.

Gf says she wants to get married soon.. how to overcome her parents.. realistically i don't think it's gonna happen. We will probably have to run away to vegas and get married there. HAH.. wishful thinking. Whatevers - not totally trippin since life will have it's up and down.

Oh and i got a haircut. It looks like shit though - cuz instead of paying $25 at a Korean hair studio - i went to a Mexican place where it's $10. The lady didn't speak english and i guess she misunderstood me when i asked her to trim it. She just shaved it off. I look like a vato now. Hair is military style and really short. Good thing hair grows back huh?

After the haircut, everyone has been telling me about how much weight i have gained. OMFG. It's like the short hair makes me look bigger. Now i'm seriously in shock - and decided to seriously look weight like when i lost 50lbs back in high school. I want to look like how i did pictuered on the banner up top. But age has gotten the better of me these days - i think my metabolism is dead.. i have been taking hydroxycut for a month now - and have not been eating past 6.. and working out at home doing abs and push ups. Yet i acually gained more weight than lost. Hmm.. i wonder what's going on.

The new plan will be to eat more healthy. I have been eating McDonalds every lunch since that's the cheapest and fastest thing out here. But now i will start cooking at work - save money and less fatty foods. Secondly - i will have to start swimming. There is a 24 hour fitness in Hawthorne. It's a little out of the way but i should go there. I have about 2.5 months left before the big convention and need to shed some serious weight soon. It's so hard.. why didn't i keep it off.. :(

Also been watching 24 and Prison Break .. damn good shows. House is also a pretty good show i recently got into. Anyways, this feels more like an essay right now so imma stop writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment