Thursday, April 13, 2006

Almost Got a Traffic Ticket

Carolee!@ u still read my blog? hehe.

Yes.. i mispelled it.. it was supposed to read ciao.

So it's Thursday already and i was so tired today i took a nap at work for like 15 minutes but that really helped get my energy back up.

I have nothing interesting to say.. oh yes! yesterday i was driving by Cerritos and on a stoplight i took off on 1st gear and when i got to 35mph i just slowed down and kept my speed limit - but all of a sudden i see a Ford jump right behind me really fast and so i changed lanes, and he would follow {**Spark**) it's a cop. I pulled into a coffee shop parking lot and he followed me. I parked, and he stayed a few cars behind and just waited. I got out of the car, and i saw him drive by - and Simon says he was mad doggin'.. fucker was waiting for me to speed so he could pull me over or something. What a jack ass. I could have been ticketed for unsafe acceleration - but that's such a bs ticket. Anyways, it was an unmarked car.. black ford with the only noticeable item was the huge antennas. I got pretty lucky on that one.

What else.. that's about it.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment