Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Learning to Play Golf

Ivy and Ryans' wedding was great. Beautiful and so precious. Drank a hole bottle of wine by myself - and got pretty buzzed. Had a blast with ppl i know from the old days.

The day after the wedding i stayed home most of the day since there was literally nothing to do. I sat around, watched TV and slept. At night we had korean bbq and sum expensive soju imported from Korea by my brother in law. I got drunk again! haha.. well not drunk but feeling good. That was the best plane trip i had on the way back home.. i should start drinking b4 flying.

The past couple of days have been so so.. it's day to day right now and nothing really happening.

I gotta stop going to HG.. can't seem to get anything good .. and even if i do get pocket K's.. i loose to a low card straight. WHO THE HECK GOES ALL IN with a 56 OS? lottery players.. bleh.

I went to the Golf range with boss today.. it was fun. He taught me how to hit the ball with form and the ball was going far as i made constant contact. I should go more often, anybody wanna go?

No comments:

Post a Comment