Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Poker @ Saint's

Been a while since i updated. Basically nothing much going on.. been doing the usual.

8am - wake up
1pm - eat
7pm - get off work
10pm - dota
12pm - sleep

That's been my schedule.. for a while now. Yesterday was Halloween and played poker at Saint's house.. it was aight.

Over the weekend i got an extra hour of sleep due to the daylight savings time coming to an end.. but i don't feel like i got more rest.. i'm actually more tired these days.

Yesterday me and boss took down 9 pallets off a 50foot truck.. and it was horrible! Took 2 hours! Ugh.. My shoulders are so sore from that.

Prison break was on last night.. bomb ass show. Reminds me of Shawshank redemption.. badass movie.

I get to go to SEMA vegas tomorrow.. yay! I hope it's 3 days of fun.. i will take lots of pics and post if i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment