Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bjunkyard Hacked

Yes James i'm a nerd that talks to a blog. pwnd

It's been a month.. i feel lonely. Was watching a Volkswagen commercial where a old boombox is singing "All by myself.. ~~" cuz the owner got a new stereo system in his car. Gosh.. stupid song.

Bjunkyard server got hacked.. not sure who the hater is but he/she needs to die. Motorimpact went down with it and it aint all fun and dandy right now. Work has been slow.. November just doesn't seem to be a good month.



I told myself i'd start working out again - but it's damn hard to get motivated and go after work. I'd prefer to just go home and rest or play dota. I also need watch sum korean videos i rented.. haven't returned them for lik a month now.. hah.

Lost 140 at hawaiian.. yet i wanna go again. Ohh.. the addiction hahah. Haven't ate dinner for the past 4 days and now my old jean fits loose again. YAY.. I went shopping at Marshalls and got myself a french cuff shirt for Ivy's wedding and basketball shorts. I also got these nice briefs and socks. All came out to $50 or so.. such a bargain. Imma shop there from now on. Its not like i have ppl asking me where i got my clothes. If it looks good .. that's all that matters. The briefs i got were Tommy and Playboy. I like the playboy one.. HAHA has a white bunny in the middle looks sexy~ muhaha

I get to go to Ivy's wedding on friday.. that should be fun.

That's been life for the past few days. pwnd

No comments:

Post a Comment