Tuesday, June 21, 2005

3 Years in SoCal

OMG.. i've been bloggin for almost 4 years now. That means i've lived here in socal for about 3 years. Hm.. that means i finished school in 2.5 years and have been working for about 1/2 year full time. Ic how it is.

Seems like a longer time than it actually has passed. I've been gaining weight. I blame it on Pork Skin snacks and ramen. Been eating them late at night.. stupid craves. I gotta get my control back and start working out.

I try to go to the gym after work - but on the drive home, i just think to myself, "i should just go home and dota".. HAHA.. damn it. Bad bad.

Work hasn't been so great.. i'm so underpaid. I complain about this here a lot - yet i cant do much about it because i know how the company is running. Aint all that happening right now - nor do i think it's gonna change anytime soon. Either i just sit it out and keep on living like this or i do something and change.
I realized that one thing i hate is change. I like consistancy.

I dinged Pae's car today. Doh.. bumped my big ass on the door and hit his side door very so slighty and still made a noticible dent. Imma fix it for him tomorrow.

I have 2-3 sheets of dynamat left over.. not sure what to use it on.. i did most of my panels and dont' feel like putting on anymore. Maybe save it.. or give it to Dennis since he helped me detail my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment