Monday, June 13, 2005

Aunt's Civic LX

June hasn't been so nice to me.

I have this huge migrane right now.

I decided to start attending meetings again.. i think maybe this will help my life a bit. I've been too lazy to go work out these days. I would rather go home and relax on my bed or play dota. Ugh.

I bought my Aunt a new Civic LX.. $14,400.. which is a great price. I got 1.9APR with my credit! muahha.. i think my score on Equifax was 789. Pretty good for a 24 year old i think. We set her up on a 36 months financing with 8k down.

Work has been so so.. i think its so volatile in this kind of work environment.. not sure when our company is gonna go down the hill. Life is sucking.. all of a sudden i have nothing to look forward to. Funny how one thing can just change your view of the future. ONE freaking THING.

No comments:

Post a Comment