Sunday, June 19, 2005

Song of the Day: 98 Degrees - My Everything

Favorite song.. 98 Degrees - My Everything. Lots of meaning in that song.

Been going to meetings regularly for the past 1.4 weeks.. feels good in a way. Also went to work on Sunday and dynamated the doors and rear seats.
I still have to finish the passenger door and the rear deck. Hopefully i can finish it on Monday.

I really gotta get back on a tight diet.. gained 10lbs in the past 2 months. Slight depression caused it i think.
I've been working on a new site for the company:

http://www.motorimpact.com/shop

it's coming out ok.

Watched the NBA finals today.. 3-2 spurs. Overtime win - Robert Horry is da man. OMG his been doing the clutch 3 pointers all his careers. Ppl said it was a fluke for the longest time.. but he keeps proving them wrong.

I also watched Mr & Mrs Smith with Pae and Judy. Pae really liked the movie. I had good laughs.. it had it's moments. The ending sucked though.. not enough closure. I hope they don't make a sequel.. might ruin the movie.

Lots of movies coming out these days..

Fantasic 4
Batman
Cinderella Man

No comments:

Post a Comment