Thursday, May 19, 2005

Half way to 50

Still need to get my car painted and fix the ding. Hm.. $$
Still need to buy LCD.. $$

Eric's bday is this Friday tomorrow. He wants to have it at VR. I should stop by..

BTfnet.net went down. Boo.. now i can't download any TV shows. Ugh. This totally sucks. Ultra sucky .. now i gotta use stupid isohunt.. bleh.

Bummer for Naruto.. Pae was wrong, i saw the preview for next week.. there is probably another episode coming out. Cross finger. Storyline is getting all boring..

I got sick drunk yesterday. But had a good times with my co-workers. We drank a grip.. then went ee-cha to have more beers. Not sure how i got home.. we had a grip of sam gyup sal too.. i was like SO full. I think i got less drunk cuz of all the grease I ate. YuM!

Had Pho this morning, cuz everybody in the office was feelin it.. this morning, i think i was still drunk driving to work. Had a sour stomach and a slight headache.

Eric is turning 26.. wowa. His old. I'm 24.. and to think of it that i am half way to 50. WOW. I heard aging picks up a notch .. imma be 30 in no time. I wish i had like $1000000 so i can spend the rest of my life traveling and enjoying life as it was supposed to be enjoyed.

100 day passed. I didn't get anything. Bummer.. was kinda upset - but then again, wasn't expecting anything. Maybe 2% expectation.

You know Xanga? They all do those e-props and comments. HAH.. Blogger doesn't have it - yet i'm still here. Can't leave my trusty little blogger.. easy to update and maintain. All the archives is easier to get to aswell. Xanga for sum reason, it's hard to look up old entries. Ew.

WHen i was 20, all the stars in Korea were my age.. now the new stars are like born in 84, 85.. ick. So young. All my little dong sengs in North cal must have grown a grip. I still see them as little 16 year olds.

One of my fav. hyungs is getting married this weekend. Kinda wanna go - but i'm too tired these days to drive up and down for just the weekend. I'm not spending $200 on tickets either.

Work is aight, i wish i got paid more. But i know the company situation. I think about leaving the company at times - and moving back up north and living at home. I would save money and probably get a better job. But i have this huge loyalty thing where it's hard to leave ppl you grow fond of. I like my boss.. his the nicest human being on this planet. I can't just leave him right now.. he has no one else to help him run the company. Technically i guess one person can do everything.. but that would be just TOOO much work. I've been slacking off lately, playing games and what not - but i still finish what i gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment