Monday, May 23, 2005

Velvet Room, Prive, City Walk

Eric's bday was on Firday.. drank again - after Wednesday's happy day. Ugh.. was a bit better though.. my stomach got used to all the alcky.

Went to VR.. wasn't all that great. P is a lot more happenin'.. ya know what i'm sayin? Didn't have much fun though.. i'm not the same Peter from 2 years ago.. feel so awckward in those clubs.

Sat, went to City Walk at uni studios with Lorena and Nancy for Jackie's graduation party. I was going to pay for they're drinks.. but then Lorena paid most of it.. o_O. I still need to take both of them to Jungle and Kareoke.. i promised them like months ago.

Sun.. stayed home and slept a grip.. played dota.. and that's about it.

I'm by myself at work.. Adam went to Hawaii for the next week. Bleh. Work isn't the same w/o him here. I got my ding fixed! yay.. it was $80.. which should have been more like 60.. but i don't mind. He drove all the way here which saves me gas and time.
The funny thing is.. his brother in law does touch up paint and spray overs.. haha.. i need that done too! If he can do it for $200 or something near that range, i will probably just do it.. I need to get a bra for my car after it.. so many rocks! More rock chips on my hood since i came down to LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment